Chief Financial Officer
Job Start Date:02/21/2023Type of Position:Full Time
Number of Openings:1
Job Location & Contact:
1575 Northside Dr., Building 100, Suite 200, Building 100, Suite 200
Building 100, Suite 200
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages the daily reserve and cash position of the bank.
- Establishes and maintains data processing systems (through outside service bureaus) to provide efficient customer service and effective management reporting at minimum expense.
- Manages the daily financial operations the Bank.
- Prepares all financial and regulatory reports and ensures that all federal regulations governing bank operations are followed. Investigates and reports all budget variances to the Senior Vice President and the board of directors.
- Develops, establishes and maintains the bank's financial operating policies and procedures.
- Establishes and implements all financial operating procedures to ensure proper internal controls over all such procedures.
- Works with Management to oversee all regulatory examinations, audit and accounting.
- Represents the bank at various civic and professional organizations.
- Responsible for all real estate, properties and fixed assets.
- Management of all accounting staff to assure that competent and well-trained personnel are in place at all times.
- Other duties as assigned
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education. Accounting.
- Work Experience: Typically requires 10+ years of related experience in a financial leadership position within the banking industry
- Advanced knowledge of Banking Operations, Banking products and services; related state and federal laws and regulations, and other Bank operational policies and procedures.
- Proven ability to effectively train and instruct others in a formal classroom or one-on-one environment.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, and technical procedures.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Fully proficient in applicable software applications.
- Requires strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Excellent ability to prioritize activities and act quickly in a time sensitive environment.
- Strong working knowledge of banking compliance.
- Position requires the ability to deliver a high quality of work while being a self-starter.
- Must have high level analytical skills, knowledge, and application of banking regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Standing, working at computer, and sitting for long periods of time. (sitting, talking, hearing)
- Limited Travel 0-10% (may require driving) Disclaimer: This list does not represent all physical demands. Descriptions are representative of those that must be met by employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the jobs’ essential functions.
10 Years preferred
How to Apply:
Contact Beth Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org