Event Disclaimers, Cancellation Policies & Facility Maps
Thank you for choosing CBA programming. To support the association’s sound business practices, we have the following policies in place.
Registration Best Practices
Use CBA’s Member Compass. Each bank member should have individual bank employees set up user credentials. Log in to receive member pricing when you register. When registering for programs, be sure to check availability for all applicable program dates. Individuals who may not be able to attend all applicable sessions are encouraged to use the a la carte program option at the time of registration to avoid cancellations. If a registrant for a multi-session program can no longer attend all scheduled sessions, banker substitutions are welcome.
For multi-session certification programs (i.e. CBLA), each registrant must attend all sessions in a calendar year to receive certification. Due to the nature of the certification process, no attendee substitutions are allowed.
After registering, an automated confirmation will be sent via email from firstname.lastname@example.org. One week prior to the program, we will send a detailed instructional email, including resources available from the speaker(s). If you do not receive this email, please check your junk folder. If the email is not located, please email email@example.com for assistance. The following email addresses are used to send program instructions: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
In the event, you choose to cancel a program registration, the following cancellation polices will apply:
- Employee substitutions are welcome.
- All cancellations must be received in writing.
- Cancellations received 30 days prior to the program start date will receive a 100% credit/refund.
- Cancellations received 15 days prior to the program start date will receive a 50% credit/refund.
- Cancellations received less than 15 days prior to the program start date will receive no credit/refund, however, attendee substitutions are welcomed.
- Due to contract guarantees with program venues, there will be a change fee of $50 if a registered attendee changes their program option from in-person to virtual or virtual to in-person.
Pre-Paid Packages & Early Bird Special Pricing
Banks who choose pre-paid packages & early bird special pricing, will understand the following:
- Prepayment is required by the designated deadline.
- No Program substitutions or cancellations. Employee substitutions are welcome.
- Banks are responsible for registering for each program benefit.
Continuing Education Credits
CPEs and attendance records are kept for all programs, in order to receive documentation for completion of CBA programming, participants must be registered and complete at least 80% of the course to receive credits. (Virtual LIVE STREAM participants will submit the CPE codes that are given throughout the STREAM program.)
Virtual Programs – CBA’s Live STREAM
CBA’s STREAM (virtual professional development) option allows for one participant per paid registration. The paid registration gives access to program resources for effective learning. If additional attendees would like access to the program resources (including but not limited to online link/connection, program manuals, and interaction with the facilitator/speaker) an additional paid registration is required. We appreciate your assistance in ensuring that each event participant is registered with CBA and all applicable fees are paid. This will help our organization continue to provide exceptional resources to its members.
Consent to Use of Photographic Images
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, Community Bankers Association of Georgia meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to CBA’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant’s or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of such events and activities.
Suitcasing is the act of soliciting business during the exhibit networking times or in other public spaces by non-exhibiting companies, including another company's booth or a convention center/hotel lobby. It is CBA’s objective to do everything possible to protect our Exhibitors and community banker attendees from suitcasing.
Please note we reserve the right to change speakers, event dates and locations or reschedule/cancel seminars when necessary.
Directions to the event facility may be obtained by clicking here or by contacting CBA. If you need more details about any CBA educational program, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID Disclosure: “Any person entering the premises waives all civil liability against this premises owner and operator for any injuries caused by the inherent risk associated with contracting COVID-19 at public gatherings, except for gross negligence, willful and wanton misconduct, reckless infliction of harm, or intentional infliction of harm, by the individual or entity of the premises.”
- Albany - Directions from Courtyard Marriott to Stonebridge Country Club
- Atlanta - Courtyard Marriott/Windy Hill
- Atlanta - Doubletree - Windy Hill
- Atlanta - Hyatt Regency Suites NW
- Atlanta - Hilton/Marietta Hotel & Conference Center
- Atlanta / Wildwood - Hilton Garden Inn
- Atlanta - Villa Christina
- Brunswick - Holiday Inn
- Duluth - Hilton Garden Inn, Sugarloaf
- Macon - Centerplex
- Macon - Courtyard by Marriott
- Macon - Fairfield Inn & Suites Macon West
- Macon - Hilton Garden Inn
- Macon - Homewood Suites by Hilton
- Macon - Idle Hour Country Club
- Pine Mountain – Callaway Gardens
- Rome - Country Inn & Suites
- Rome-Hampton Inn
- Savannah – Hilton Garden Inn Airport
- Savannah - Westin
- St. Simons - King & Prince
- Tifton - Hilton Garden Inn
- Tifton - UGA Tifton Campus Conference Center (TCCC)
- Warner Robins - Fairfield Inn & Suites
- Young Harris - Brasstown Valley Resort