American Commerce Bank, N.A.
400 US Highway 27 Bypass, Bremen, GA, 30110
The Controller is responsible for supporting the Chief Financial Officer to ensure smooth operation of the Accounting and Finance Department by performing a variety of accounting and financial reporting duties and is responsible for maintaining the Bank’s fiscal record keeping systems by utilizing generally accepted accounting principles, adhering to regulatory compliance and tax laws to properly reflect the Bank’s financial position.
- Review daily general ledger reports, identify and clear exceptions.
- Monitor the Bank’s daily cash position.
- Accurately supervise or perform daily and month‐end reconciliations as assigned by required deadlines including preparation and input of journal entries.
- Prepare payroll journal entries and back‐up payroll processing as needed.
- Assist with the monthly close process.
- Assist with monthly board package preparation and quarterly regulatory / ALCO reports.
- Assist with accounts payable processing with accurate audit and review of all invoices and preparation of year‐end 1099 reporting.
The ideal candidate will have their CPA license, a master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration and prior banking experience. Other candidates could be CPA candidates that will pass the exam within the next two years and having a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration and other job‐related training and experience.
How to Apply:
Email your resume to Trudy Eller at firstname.lastname@example.org
Based on level of experience
Full time office hours