Join our Executive Channel to learn best practices and solutions for community banking success in 2023. We will meet three times this year to gain insight from subject matter experts, experienced bankers, and excellent community bank partners to bring strategic support while focusing on the heart of community banking, our passions, purpose, and power. Our program goals will include strategic, critical factors such as planning, people, and performance.
As a leader for your organization, these sessions will give you information to help effectively lead and carry out your role. Be sure and register for this timely session (or quarterly series) which provides in-depth coverage of current trends and tools for today's community banks.
Session II - 8/8
Session III - TBD
8:30 Check-ins and Coffee
9:00 Program Begins
12:00 Networking Lunch
2:45 Program Adjourns
Target Audience: C-Suite Bankers/Senior and Executive Management
Contact us today if you have specific executive level educational needs and suggestions.
Interest Rate Risk Management
Round Table Discussion with Facilitator on topics and questions from attendees
- Current Challenges facing Community Banks
- Examination Pulse Points & Criticisms
- And other topics as deemed by the participants
- Richy Everly, President & CEO, Bank of Wrightsville
- Brian Bazemore, President/CEO, The Citizens Bank of Cochran/Community Bank of Dublin-Laurens County
- John McNair, President & CEO, Community Bankers Association of Georgia